Irving, Beaumont & Frisco Standpipe Fire Sprinkler Systems
Standpipe fire sprinkler systems are required in many commercial buildings, motels, hotels, hospitals, schools, museums, shopping malls, sky scraper, high rise, sky rise and multi-story buildings. Allowing full pressure hydrant access to each floor of the building it was designed and engineered for.
In Irving, Beaumont & Frisco as a building owner you are responsible for keeping current on all new Irving, Beaumont & Frisco Fire Codes for your home residence, commercial building or industrial facility. Which may require installation of standpipe fire sprinkler systems or fire suppression systems in accordance with NFPA standards and codes, State and the City of Irving, Beaumont & Frisco Municipal Building and Fire Codes.
- Irving, Beaumont & Frisco Wet Standpipe Fire Sprinkler Systems - Residential, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- A very simple and reliable fire sprinkler system, that has only a few moving parts automatic alarm valves and hydrant access. Lower costs to maintain and operate.
- Irving, Beaumont & Frisco Dry Standpipe Fire Sprinkler Systems - Residential, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Generally installed in locations where colder temperatures can be a factor and possibly freeze pipes that feed the hydrant access points. There are usually many parts, in creating a dry pipe system which means higher installation costs and increased maintenance costs.
- Irving, Beaumont & Frisco Foam Standpipe Fire Sprinkler Systems - Commercial and Industrial Applications
- For a very specific application of fire hazard protection, or where water is not the best solution to put out a pending fire, foam fire sprinkler systems are created. Foam products vary depending on the specific application. Foam standpipes allow hydrant access to each floor required to have specific fire coverage.
Irving, Beaumont & Frisco, TX Fire Protection Services
|Fire Sprinklers||Fire Extinguishers||Fire Alarms||Fire Suppression|
|Fire Hydrants||Fire Pumps||Emergency Lights||Emergency Signs|
|Fire Codes||Fire Safety||Fire Prevention||NFPA Standards & Codes|